martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Informal letter

Dear Jekyll,

         Hello how are you? i hope you`re fine. I`m writting this letter to you because i have a big problem with my sister and with my brother, and i think you can help me. Can you come  tomorrow to my house please?
    The problem is that both of them drank a potion and they changed into dangerous monsters. They scaped to the city and they made terrible things, and i`m really very scared... My parents are looking after them very worried about the situation, i don`t know what to do, i think the city will became tangled  in a big trouble!!
            Please, can a faster as you never did before, i will be waiting for you, here is my adress 1805 Rosales, you are my only hope...

                                                  Yours Bugs Bunny, take care

1 comentario:

  1. Nice ideas, but be careful with language and the way you close the letter. Remember to revise before publishing

    ResponderEliminar