lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

My Formal Letter

Dear Sirs,
I am writing this letter to express my deep disappointment at the flight to Sri via Amsterdam.First it was delayed but finally they cancelled. I am very confused and depressed in the way that the situation was controled by the airline company. This is the second time that this happens to me.
 Two years ago I had this a similar problem with another airline,so I supposed that  your service would be different. By this situation, I had to cancel my plans and I had to organized again my holiday. I did not have the chance but to stay at the airport sleeping, gooing from one place to another waiting a responce from the airline. It seems that nobody is responsible. I was very enraged, I could not waste my time anymore waiting for something that It is not going to happen.None of you will give me back the time and days I have lost because of yours own difficulties.
Due to the presviously mentioned reasons I can affirm that I am speechless.I would really aprreciate it if the airline showed a more responsable attitude towards me and could give me either a refound or a free ticket and perhaps a discount in order to have lunch.I would be very grateful if you could take these requests into consideration.
I will await for your reply patiently.
Yours faithfully,
Valentin Fabrichini

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario