martes, 30 de junio de 2015

Look before you leap

In  the Language class, our teacher Miss Andrea asked us to write a story based on the phrase "Look before you Leap". Here, we had to include

  • 10 connectors
  • 4 examples of direct speech 
  • 3 similes
  • 1 metaphor 
  • 2 examples of past perfect.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look before you Leap"



The time is coming, I have to take the decision to kill the president or let him live. Besides,  he sent my family to prison and he deserved a punishment. Finally, I took the decision. -What's the plan?- Asked my brother Nestor. -As a result my plan is to kill him next Monday at Three o'clock- I answered to my brother.
The day came. The president could die. I entered the house with my knife in my hand. The president was sleeping with his bed. I saw his face, It was like a criminal that wanted to have everything. Consequently, I kill her. The blood was in all the parts, it was like the sun and the sky got red. 
At the beginning, I felt bad, However I remember what he had done with my family and I felt better.
I arrived at my house and I told my father what I had done. He said to me -It was a great idea you defend your family-. My father made  me happy when he told me that. My happiness was like the sun shinning.
It was a different decision, Although in the end we have a positive end.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario