martes, 10 de julio de 2012

formal letter

         Dear larrechart,

In case you don`t   remmember me, my name is Max Cooper and i am a student of your school. I want to communicate you, that i have big problems with some subjects and they are getting me a bit worried. Last class our English Language Teacher, Miss Punteri, handed in our quarterlies and mine was not  so good at all, i have got a below standard.
    Today i am feeling really happy because we are having a history class with Miss Toti, a very funny teacher . The only problem i have is that i don`t understand what she says, and for understanding i need your explanations . If you teach me, i will be very happy and i will make a very big progress at history and at other subjects. I try to make my best effort in everything i can.
Another concern i have, are my studies. I don`t find the right way to study and that is the reason why i have very low marks. We can get into an agreement if you want, i can go to your office and show you the way in which i study and you can make the corrections you need to. That would be great  for me to get better marks and to be a better student.

                                   Yours sincerely, Max Cooper.  

1 comentario:

  1. There are several mistakes, but the format of the letter is fine. You're using too many contractions and you're mixing formal and informal letters.

    ResponderEliminar